Free checking is nice, but as a Profinium customer you deserve truly amazing. Welcome to Kasasa Cash®, a free checking account that earns really high interest and pays back ATM fees.* And we mean all ATMs — not just in Southern Minnesota, we're talking nationwide!
Chances are you already meet Kasasa Cash qualifications by making your life easier with some of the free conveniences we offer. Things like using your check card for purchases and receiving eStatements. So don't just bank. Kasasa®!
- Free, high-interest checking account with rewards you really want
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 2.50% - 0.76% APY* on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* on all balances if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $20 per month)*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements with check images available
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
To earn your Kasasa Cash rewards, here's what you need to do during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 check card transactions post and settle
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Enroll in and receive eStatement
Really, it's that easy! But if you don't meet the qualifications on any given cycle, it's no problem! The account is still free and earns the base interest rate. You can get back to earning rewards the very next month that you meet qualifications! Kasasa®: a Whole New Way To Bank™.
See what our customers have to say about Kasasa on our Testimonials page!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/30/2012. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $10 for Kasasa Saver. For KasasaCash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Nationwide ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the first business day following the end of each qualification cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.50% - 0.76% APY depending on the balance in the account. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the Kasasa Cash account during each monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle to an account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards earning account rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a calendar month ending on the last business day. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver on the day following the day interest was credited to your Kasasa Cash account and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Limit one account per SSN.