Let's see how CDs can conveniently fit into your financial plan.
Your Amazing Savings Opportunity is Possible
No setup or maintenance fees
Typical terms range from 182 days to 5 years
Free access to our online & mobile banking*
- Interest compounded quarterly on terms of at least one year
- Terms range from 6 months to 5 years
- Renews automatically upon maturity
- Free access to our mobile banking and Money Pro spending app*
*Third party fees for internet, messaging, or data plans may apply.
Use this calculator to find out how much interest you can earn on a Certificate of Deposit (CD).
Additional Certificate of Deposit Details:
- 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60-month CDs: Interest is compounded quarterly
- 182-day CD: Interest is paid at maturity
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account
- Interest rates and Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of February 15, 2023
- Minimum balance to obtain annual percentage yield is $0.01
- $500.00 minimum deposit to open
- Please see a Relationship Banker at any one of our offices for more information