On Sunday, February 25, we will introduce new My Spending tools to enhance and expand our Spendable Balance feature. Let's look at how the new MY SPENDING tools can make managing money easier for you. The Finance Center tab as it works today is being replaced with a more integrated solution for your accounts at other institutions.
Using the upgraded Spendable Balance you can know…
• How much can I safely spend out of my primary account right now and not impact scheduled bill payments?
• Can I afford a night out?
With automatic categorization of each transaction and My Spending alerts you can know…
• How much have I spent on groceries, restaurants, entertainment this week?
• Am I about to go over my monthly restaurant or shopping limit?
• How much have I spent overall other than my regular expenses?
• What store was that specific transaction for?
With the new My Spending Overview you can know…
• How many times did I go to my favorite restaurant last month?
• How much money came in and how much went out during the last month?
• What's my average monthly spending on things such as shopping and groceries?
Your Digital Banking Home page now becomes your "home base" for seeing ALL your financial institution including checking, savings, credit cards, etc. No more need for a separate tab to manage your accounts. With the enhancements, any current aggregated accounts under Finance Center will not be automatically converted but, through the simple Sync Balance process, all of your accounts can be added back to display on the Home page. You'll have one place to view all your account balances and most recent transactions - that's convenience.
We are constantly working to provide you with relevant tools to manage your life - we hope these enhancements allow you to live more and manage finances less!