We partnered with the FSA and RFA to provide more opportunities for you to cultivate your agribusiness.
Ok, maybe not quite that young of a beginning farmer...
Ready to get started with your banker?
Contact your banker and in the meantime, use this Ag Loan Checklist to start compiling relevant documents.
FSA Guaranteed Loans
- Designed to help both new and established family-sized farms receive financing
- Competitive rates to meet a wide range of agricultural needs:
- Building construction
- Farm improvements
- Two types of farm operating loans available
Visit the USDA website to learn more about FSA Guaranteed Farm Loan Programs.
- Secure terms and conditions not typically available otherwise
- Typically lower rates than other private lenders
- A wide range of programs available for specific purposes — each with individual borrower criteria and other details:
- Basic Beginning Farmer
- Seller Assisted
- Agricultural Improvement
- Restructure II
- Livestock Expansion
- Value-Added Stock
- Livestock Equipment
- Farm Opportunity
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Visit the Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) website to learn more about RFA Loan Programs.