From operating lines of credit, to livestock financing, to real estate loans, construction loans, and equipment financing
Work with local lenders who are just as passionate about seeing your agribusiness grow.
As you review your loan options below, know that you can count on the following from us:
- Lending professionals with working knowledge of the Southern Minnesota agribusiness markets
- Quick, local decision-making and processing*
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
- Repayment terms customized to suit your operation
- Competitive rates
*Loans are subject to credit approval
Ready to get started with a banker?
Contact your banker and in the meantime, use this Ag Loan Checklist to start compiling relevant documents.
Wondering what your loan amount or monthly payment could be?
Use our Amortizing Loan Calculator to help you plan your next financial step. Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment. You can even save the calculation report and discuss with your banker
Let's review the types of loans we offer.
Ag Real Estate Loans
When land sale opportunities arise make sure to have your local real estate lender at your side.
Get financing for livestock from local lenders who understand your operation.
- Lenders with understanding of local agricultural standards
- Willingness to work with operations of all shapes and sizes
Give your operation room to grow with the help of your local lenders.
Operating Lines of Credit
From staying fully stocked to hiring extra hands, Profinium operating loans help your agri-business thrive.
- Re-use as needed without re-applying
- Funds easily available in person, over the phone, or through online banking
- Only pay interest on what you use