Refinancing can help with your financial dreams in many ways. From potentially reducing monthly payments, to shortening the length of your loan, there are many options available for refinancing. Our Mortgage Lending Team can help determine the best option for your situation.
Your Amazing Refinance is Possible.
What is refinancing?
Refinancing is when you take out a new mortgage to pay off an existing mortgage you have or to establish a mortgage on a property you already own. So, “Why Refinance?” For most, the reason you may refinance is to lower your interest rate. However, there are many other meaningful reasons to refinance and here are a few examples to think about:
- Remove Mortgage Insurance from your mortgage payments
- If your loan-to-value (LTV) on your mortgage is under 80% and your mortgage insurance does not come off at 78% LTV automatically you may want to look at refinancing to see if you qualify for having a mortgage without mortgage insurance.
- Get cash out with available equity in your home
- With a cash out mortgage you can consolidate debt, combine two or more mortgages, or actual do that remodel you have been dreaming of starting.
- Lowering your mortgage payment
- You may be able to lower your payment by qualifying for a lower interest rate than you currently have on your mortgage or by refinancing your mortgage to a term longer than you have left on your current mortgage.
We offer Conventional, USDA Rural Development, FHA (Federal Housing Administration), and VA (Veteran Affairs) refinance options.
Regardless of your reason for wanting to refinance your mortgage, the Profinium Mortgage team will be with you every step of the way ensuring you have a good understanding of the process, to help you decide on the best loan option for you, and provide you an amazing experience.
*Loans are subject to credit approval.